All paper shredder products shred capacity are based on 70 g/m2 A4 paper. Sheet capacities vary depending on quality, weight, grain of paper and sufficient power supply. It may be lower if the voltage is below the rated/nominal value.
Shred Speed is theoretical average performance paper/min
Changes to these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- Every product you purchased from is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. Your repair / exchange may not be processed if Shredder2u do not have your information.
- Warranty will be void and delivered back to you if we find that goods have:
a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions
b) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair
c) been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product.We will replace your goods after we receive and process your default goods.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product to shredder2u.com.my
- shredder2u.com.my provide a 7 days one for one exchange for items damaged during shipment. Damaged item must be unused and returned in original packaging.
- Refunds or exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Refunds or exchange will not be accepted after 7 days from the date of purchase, regardless or any reasons provided.
- we reserves the rights to accept or reject the returning of a product. Not All Products are returnable. Please contact us if you are unsure or undecided.
- Wholesale / dealer customers are not entitled to an exchange or a refund.