Shredding is important because:-
* Corporate espionage is real
* Safeguards against identity theft
* Protects confidential data- Your top secrets at work & home
* Keeps working area neat, improves health & safety
* Environmental friendly- shredded material can be recycled and re-used
If you think you have nothing to shred, think again…
* At home: Bank statements, ATM receipts, credit card bills, documents with your signature, password slips from banks, tax forms, etc.
* At work: Employee personal data, customer lists, salaries information, contracts, finance information, sales information, accounts information, etc.